Paper printouts on races are not dead yet - all events are not with thousands of runners and you still like to provide a professional-looking result book to the organizers.
So here's another round of improvements coming soon, to empower the use of customized report templates.
Among a lot of details fixed, the most important changes are the following:
- new design for the management form, with a better access to the item list and a dedicated panel for the general properties
- new ability to define Left and Right margins
- new item kind - shapes: bringing the ability to draw various rectangles or lines, with access to the background color and some border options
- items are now resizable with mouse on the preview
- text items have new properties: auto-size or not, horizontal and vertical alignment, vertical text and font family selection
- new variables available to include into texts
- the list of data columns saved with the template is now visible
Giving that in picture. This sample will be available for selection in the next release so you'll be free to use it in a click or to upgrade it with a race logo for example. And you can notice by the way the new PDF button in the ribbon to make your pdf documents in a click.